When you register on SAYME you accept the previous conditions of use of the service.
1. Who can use the Services?
To use our services you must be at least 13 years old.
The use of SAYME for minors over 13 years of age must be done with the agreement and supervision of the legal guardians, SAYME cannot be held responsible if the minor user does not notify these legal guardians of the use of the service. said.
It is authorized to use SAYME on behalf of a company & at the same time obtain account certification.
All information relating to confidentiality can be found HERE
3. Content of the Services
You are responsible for your use of the Services and any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. You should only provide Content to the extent that you are comfortable sharing it with others.
Any use or reliance on Content or materials displayed or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any Content or information posted via the Services, nor do we endorse any opinions expressed through them. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or inappropriate, or, in some cases, to messages that are misdirected or inappropriate. would prove misleading. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who created it. We do not necessarily monitor or control all Content posted via the Services, and we cannot assume responsibility for it.
We reserve the right to remove any Content that violates the User Agreement, because it constitutes – for example – copyright or trademark infringement, identity theft, unlawful conduct or harassment.
3.1 Your rights
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. What is yours is yours. You are the owner of your Content.
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (including the right to sublicense), authorizing us to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute this Content in any medium and according to any distribution method (currently known or developed in the future). This license allows us to make your Content available to the rest of the world and allows others to do the same.
4. Use of the Services
Our Services are constantly evolving. As such, the Services may be modified from time to time, at our sole discretion. We may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing you or more generally users with the Services or any functionality thereof. We further reserve the right to set usage and storage limits at any time and at our sole discretion. We may also remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, or suspend or terminate a user and reclaim usernames, without incurring any liability to you.
4.1 Your Account
You may need to create an account to use some of our Services. You are responsible for protecting your account; We therefore invite you to use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
4.2 Your license to use the Services
SAYME grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you as part of the Services. The sole purpose of this license is to enable you to use and enjoy the Services provided by SAYME in accordance with these Conditions.
5 Community Rules
- SAYME does not accept any harassment towards other users, as a result you may be banned from the service and proceedings may be taken against you. Any insulting messages, or any type of harassment is prohibited on SAYME.
- Any harassment towards a community can result in you being banned from our platform and legal action may be taken against you.
- Any hateful content towards a religion, sexual orientation, discrimination or violence on the basis of race, disability, gender, which demeans or devalues a person is strictly prohibited on SAYME the sanction is banishment from the service.
- Nudity & the request for nude (Nude photo of the person) on SAYME is prohibited and will lead to permanent banishment from the service.
- Any account that shares or promotes pornographic content will have their account suspended for life.
- Any identity theft is prohibited on SAYME. the sanction is banishment from the service.
- All spam is prohibited on SAYME (Sending mass messages privately or on the social wall), this may cause the suspension of your account for 24 hours or even a permanent suspension of the service.
- Any advertising for illegal sites is prohibited on SAYME, this may cause a suspension of access to the service for 24 hours or even the suspension of the account.
- The sharing of terrorist content is strictly prohibited, any content of this type will be transmitted to the authorities & Your account will be suspended.
- Advocating terrorism is strictly prohibited on SAYME, this causes the suspension of the service.
6. Limitation of liability
By using the Services, you agree that the liability of BEOSMO (SAYME) and its parents, affiliates, associated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners and licensors is within the limits permitted in your country of residence.
7. General provisions
We may modify these Terms at any time. These modifications will not be retroactive and our mutual relationship will in any case be governed by the most recent version of these Conditions which you can consult at any time on sayme.app/tos. Except for changes related to new features or made for legal reasons, we will alert you 30 days before any changes are made to them that affect the rights or obligations of any party to these Terms. This alert will be made, for example, by a notification from the Service or an e-mail sent to the e-mail address associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by these Terms.The 20/11/2023 | Category: SAYME